Thank you for visiting! May you enter this space knowing that you are a welcomed and loved member of God’s family and of our community here at Faith. We pray that whether you are searching for answers, just visiting when in town, or looking for a place to belong, you know that you are welcome at Faith.
Faith is a multi-site congregation formed from two congregations with rich histories of ministry and mission in Goshen. As 1 church with 2 locations, we find that we have amazing possibilities and opportunities for being the church in this new day for our members and the community of Goshen.
Our 2 locations for worship and mission are:
Faith: 5th & Madison
406 S. 5th St
Goshen, IN 46526
Faith: Greene Rd
202 S. Greene Rd
Goshen, IN 46526
to learn more about our 2 locations for worship and mission click here
At Faith we have a variety of opportunities and styles for worship.
Current Schedule, through June 9, 2019:
- 8:15am Traditional w/ spoken liturgy and selected hymns (Greene Road)
- 9:30am Traditional w/ sung liturgy, choirs, and hymns (5th and Madison)
- 11:00am Contemporary w/ Praise Band (Greene Road)
Sunday, June 16th we will hold one, combined service, at 9:30 am. This will be a closing worship for the 5th & Madison building.
Beginning June 23rd we have 2 worship services at Greene Road every Sunday:
- 8:45 a.m. Traditional Worship
- 11:00 a.m. Contemporary Worship
- During the summer months June 23-September 1, 2019 the 11:00 service will be outdoors as weather permits
CLICK HERE for specific & updated worship times and locations
We are excited to have you join us for worship.
At Faith, we worship in a variety of ways and in different locations. Yet, regardless of which service or location you attend there are a couple of things that remain true throughout our worship:
- You will hear the same scripture read, prayers prayed, and sermon given at each service.
- We always celebrate Holy Communion. All are welcome.
- Come as you are. You will see some people in their Sunday best and others in jeans and a nice shirt. Wear whatever is comfortable for you and your family.
We rejoice in having children present with us in worship and consider them a blessing. If your child is wiggly or giggly during worship, it is okay. God put the wiggles and the giggles in children. Space is available at both locations for children to move and play in the midst of worship.
We celebrate an open table each Sunday at all of our worship services. All are welcome to share this holy meal for the forgiveness of sins.
If you don't feel ready to commune, know that you are welcome to come forward for a blessing.
One of the fundamental reasons Faith became 1 church with 2 locations was to fulfill the mission and ministry of our congregation more effectively for our members and the community of Goshen. We strive to have a variety of opportunities for mission and ministry at Faith for every age. We encourage you to explore our website to see all that happens at Faith.
Growing in our faith is one of Faith Lutheran's core values. We believe that we grow closer to God and seek to spread the gospel by offering programs and events that allow children and adults, alike, to hear and experience the stories of the Bible; realizing that these stories and the promises within are our stories and belong to us too.
We offer many ways for you to grow in your Faith Formation:
FLYouth is our youth groups for all youth of all ages; from birth to high school. Youth are split into groups based on age and grade with activities and events planned throughout the year for each group. Our FLYouth groups are:
- FLYfriends- our youngest youth group for children Pre-K -1 grade.
- FLYkids- our elementary youth group that encompasses students in grades 2-5.
- FLYjr- our Jr. High youth group for students in grades 6-8.
- FLYhigh- our high school youth group for students in 9-12 grade.