Thank you for visiting! May you enter this space knowing that you are a welcomed and loved member of God’s family and of our community here at Faith. We pray that whether you are searching for answers, just visiting when in town, or looking for a place to belong, you know that you are welcome at Faith.
Faith was formed from two congregations with rich histories of ministry and mission in Goshen. We are excited to be united and look forward to the amazing possibilities and opportunities for being the church of today for our members and the community of Goshen.
our site for mission & ministry:
Faith Lutheran Church
202 S. Greene Rd
Goshen, IN 46526
to learn more about our worship and mission click here
Faith has 2 worship services
at 202 S. Greene Road every Sunday:
- 8:45 a.m. Traditional Worship
- 11:00 a.m. Contemporary Worship
NOTE: SPECIAL SERVICE TIMES
one service at 9:30 am on Sunday 12/22 and 12/29
We are excited to have you join us for worship.
At Faith, we worship in a variety of ways. Yet, regardless of which service you attend there are a couple of things that remain true throughout our worship:
- You will hear the same scripture read, prayers prayed, and sermon given at each service.
- We always celebrate Holy Communion, every week. All are welcome.
- Come as you are. You will see some people in their Sunday best and others in jeans and a nice shirt. Wear whatever is comfortable for you and your family.
We rejoice in having children present with us in worship and consider them a blessing. If your child is wiggly or giggly during worship, it is okay. God put the wiggles and the giggles in children. Space is available at both locations for children to move and play in the midst of worship.
We celebrate an open table each Sunday at all of our worship services. All are welcome to share this holy meal for the forgiveness of sins.
If you don't feel ready to commune, know that you are welcome to come forward for a blessing.
We strive to have a variety of ministry opportunities at Faith for every age and interest! We aim to fulfill the mission and ministry of our congregation, for our members and for the community of Goshen. We encourage you to explore our website to see all that happens at Faith. Our staff is eager to hear from you
and answer any questions you may have!
Growing in our faith is one of Faith Lutheran's core values. We believe that we grow closer to God and seek to spread the gospel by offering programs and events that allow children and adults, alike, to hear and experience the stories of the Bible; realizing that these stories and the promises within are our stories and belong to us too.
We offer many ways for you to grow in your Faith Formation:
FLYouth is our youth groups for all youth of all ages; from birth to high school. Youth are split into groups based on age and grade with activities and events planned throughout the year for each group. Our FLYouth groups are:
- FLYfriends- our youngest youth group for children Pre-K -1 grade.
- FLYkids- our elementary youth group that encompasses students in grades 2-5.
- FLYjr- our Jr. High youth group for students in grades 6-8.
- FLYhigh- our high school youth group for students in 9-12 grade.