Below you will find important information and forms regarding Good Shepherd Preschool's program for the 2020-2021 school year.
Classes begin the first Tuesday after Labor Day and go through the third week of May. The school calendar closely follows that of Goshen Community Schools, observing national holidays as well as winter and spring break. Click here to view Good Shepherd's school calendar.
Bright Wheel is the software we use to keep parents connected. Through Bright Wheel we will keep you informed of important dates, weather delays, how your student is doing, attendance and so much more. Click here to create your Bright Wheel account.
Every year Good Shepherd hosts an annual Spaghetti Supper & Silent Auction fundraiser. All proceeds go to support Good Shepherd.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Invite family & friends to come to eat spaghetti on March 8th
- Sell tickets for dinner
- Collect and donate items for baskets in the silent auction (ideas: Family game Night, Beach Day Basket, Fall Fun Basket, Girls Sleepover, Date Night Basket, etc.)
- Volunteer to help set up, serve, tear down
- Share the event on social media
- Take flyers and post at work, church, libraries, shops, etc.